Visiting Lyttelton Port?
Are you a guest or visitor at Lyttelton Port? Here is information you will need for your visit.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR GUESTS/VISITORS
Conditions of entry:
- Minimum personal protection equipment required everywhere in the Port is high visibility clothing and closed footwear.
- You will need photo identification to access Lyttelton Port, and LPC’s Security Control Centre must be notified by your host.
- If you have not been inducted to Lyttelton Port, you must be escorted by LPC personnel at all times and you must access the Port via the enquiries lane on the left hand side of the entry area.
- Adhere to all signage and road markings, and obey all instructions from LPC personnel.
- The Port is a busy and complex work environment: these provisions are for your safety.
For more information please refer to our Safety and Security documents below.
INFORMATION FOR CONTRACTORS
Lyttelton Port has a lot of restricted areas and permits to work are required for some jobs. Please ensure you check in with the area supervisor before going to/entering your worksite and remember to close out your permits and confirm completion before leaving site.