We are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. This Privacy Statement governs the collection, use and disclosure of your personal data by us and has been prepared in accordance with our obligations and your rights set out in the New Zealand Privacy Act 1993. We reserve the right to modify or amend this Privacy Statement at any time and for any reason. By using this website ("Website") you consent to our use of your personal data in accordance with this Privacy Statement (as amended from time to time).
This Privacy Statement explains:
- What kind of personal data we collect
- Where we collect personal data from
- How we use personal data
- How we store personal data
- How you can access/amend your personal data
- How long we hold personal data
- Who you can contact for further information
What kind of personal data we collect
We collect only the personal data you give us (including your name, address, contact telephone numbers and bank account details). We may also keep a record of any services that you acquire from us.
Where we collect personal data from
We collect personal data from the following sources:
By you contacting us enquiring about information on us or our services or anything on this Website.
Directly from you when you ask us to supply you with services in connection with this Website.
Indirectly through your use of this Website and the services and functionality offered through it.
How we use personal data
We use your personal data for the following purposes:
- Replying to your queries.
- Processing your application for registration for use of our services.
- Providing you with information about us and our services.
- Providing you with services in relation to this Website.
- Complying with relevant legislation and regulations.
- Any specific purpose which we notify you of at the time personal data is collected.
How we store personal data
We store personal data electronically and in paper form. The personal data is kept safe and secure using generally accepted standards of security.
How you can access/amend your personal data
You may access your personal data we hold by emailing us at email@example.com. We will provide you with a copy of the personal data we keep about you.
You may request that the personal data we hold about you be corrected by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If we agree that your personal data is to be corrected we will provide you with an amended record of your personal data.
How long we hold personal data
We will keep your personal data only for as long as necessary to achieve the purpose we collected it for.
Who you can contact for further information
If you have any queries about this Privacy Statement or personal data we have collected please contact:
Lyttelton Port Company Ltd
cnr Norwich Quay & Dublin Street
Lyttelton Port Company Ltd
Private Bag 501